Monday, July 13, 2009

24 hours saturday

y 24 hours saturday?

Reasons:
1. i slept at 1.00am but wake up at 2.30am

2.start my journey to balik kampung which is pahang with jason

3.reach home at 6.00am and online for a while

4.sleep at 7.00 and wake up at 10.00am

5.dunno busy wat but few hours later which is 1.00am went triang and fetch sister to her teakwondo class..
-have my ABC at triang under the rain....haha...heavy rain while having..

6.3.00pm sampai rumah and continue my assignment..
-crisis management..but at the same time i facing crisis too....sleepy dao....

7.7.00pmdinner with family

8.8.00pm go grandparent house and uncle house...too long time din go d..so,how busy also have to go for a while..if not sure kena 1..haha

9.9.20pm..bek home for a while an eat my favourite "manggis"+"pineapple"+"watermelon" and "longan"wuahahaha.....{fruit party}....but hor go out yam cha at around 10.00pm with kenny...

10.bek home at 11.30pm...cont research for my FYP

11.chat with jason and finally get something i need frm him...haha

12.1.00am (sunday) go bed and sweet dream..

on the day i really think i'm a super girl...and i keep on to ask myself how can i do that...

seriously, i'm a person that if i din get enuf sleep den i will almost die 1...but that day different..
coz i jus been home for 1 day...and i must ultilies my day to do watever i have to do and i will bek pj at sunday and stuggler with my monday crisis management mid term d...

however, my advise here, please dun abuse yourself and dun wan sleep at the nite...
coz if 1 day din sleep well, no matter the coming few day i sleep how many hours also useless..
and the imprtant thing is, when a person not enuf sleep, their face all similiar like a "ghost"!!haha...(my opinion ly lal)

actually i wanna upload some photo to show u all 1...but my campus ict computer dun have bluetooth i or u also can say it is *baliah*1...yes, u can say so, and i will totally agree with u...haha

bye bye la, i have to continue my work d...research ...research and research !!!!!!

2 comments:

syinyee said...

I also know why 24 Hours Saturday?
That is because we are now in YEAR THREE!!!
That's the reason why toooo~~~

A ....bEttErPlAcE said...

syin yee u bias lol.....
but tired tau....somemore not good for health de har...