Tuesday, August 4, 2009

raining day...

today not my bad day..but the rain make me feel bad...

i dunno y...but it did....

i love raining day before...but y this time it make me crazy..

i dun like stay in lecture hall with my wet wet leg...

i dun like my beg getting bad because of the rain...

i dun like to start my day in a raining day...

and because of it.... it make my feel lazy....

1st time i feel raining is something bad....even though it just paly it role as a part of nature cycle.

5 comments:

Anderson said...

wrong spelling there....

nvr check the grammar b4 post...

A ....bEttErPlAcE said...

yalo...haha...
now u know ler...
haha....

Anderson said...

u r frm mars de...spelling also can b wrong...

syinyee said...

Dear Gan, please brighten up your day with FREE Eason's concert ticket ya!!!
Don't blue here and grey there already!!!
SMILE!!!

syinyee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.